Teaching Computer Science - General
- Teaching Computer Science: Introducing algorithms using tech toys and gadgets (Algorithms)
- Make the most of your computing lessons - flip your classroom
- All in a flap - How to create your very own flappy bird clone
- TouchDevelop tutorials for UK hour of code (KS2 - KS4)
- Strategies and resources to support the teaching of Computational Thinking
- CAS Conference 2014 - Introduction to TouchDevelop
- Minecraft Pi: Edition - SURVIVAL mode-ish
- Anyone for a game of 'Çode Golf' - FORE!
- Inject some magic into your Computing lessons introducing algorithms through magic tricks!
- Revenge of the Kittens - Teaching HTML with EraseAllKittens
- Festive coding activities
Tags: Computing, Computer Science, GCSE Computer Science, coding on computer, computer coding, best place to learn coding online, online coding, online code, computer programming and Coding, hour of code program, computer science degree programs, programs for computer science, what does coding mean in computers, how does computer code work, what is computer programmer.